Wednesday 7 October 2015

"I Am Not Jealous Of Omotola And Didn’t Intend To Insult Her Personality" - Actress Funke Adesiyan


A couple of weeks ago, actress Funke Adesiyan criticized Omotola’s crop top outfit arguing that it was too revealing. She further stated that since Omotola is a mother of four children, she could have left the dress to her teenage daughter instead.

Since she made her comments, many fans have come out to debunk her assertions so Funke is retreating some of what she said:

“She has not told me that she feels bad about what I wrote. I don’t see why anybody should cry more than the bereaved. It wasn’t out of malice that I said what I said and of course, I am not jealous of her. I can never be jealous of anybody.
I stand by what I said. People should stop being hypocritical. I don’t see anything wrong with anybody wearing a swimsuit at a beach; do you expect the person to wear agbada? Omotola is my senior colleague whom I respect a lot. She is pretty and very strong. But this is my opinion. If people want to criticize somebody for wearing a swimsuit to a beach, they might as well criticize Omotola, a mother of four, for wearing a cropped top to a public event. It is my opinion. I didn’t intend to insult her person or personality, I just expressed an opinion.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment