Wednesday 30 December 2015

Taylor Swift's high school crush charged with child abuse

Taylor Swift, 26, crushed on Hardwick during high school and he inspired her hit song Teardrops on My Guitar


Christopher, who told police he'd been drinking with Andrew since 4pm, said he saw Swift's former sweetheart hit the child in the face and officers at the scene reported seeing blood on Drew's hand.


Andrew was released from the Sumner County Jail on $100,000 bond Monday after being charged with aggravated child abuse and child abuse.
His wife was released after being charged  with simple assault on an officer and resisting arrest.

Christopher, who was 'extremely belligerent' and got physical with officers as well as 'took an aggressive stance as if he was going to fight' during the incident, was cited with assault and disorderly conduct.
Swift referred to the child abuse suspect by name in her 2006 song. 
She sang: 'Drew talks to me, I laugh 'cause it is just so funny.
'That I can't even see anyone when he's with me.
'He says he's so in love, he's finally got it right,
'I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night
'He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar.'
After the song became a hit, Andrew showed up at Swift's home, she told the Washington Post. 
Swift said: 'This car pulls up and two guys get out, and one of them is Drew. 
'I hadn't talked to him in two-and-a-half years. 

Swift (pictured in October this year) saw Andrew again after her song became a hit

'He was like: 'Hey, how's it going?' 
'And I'm like: 'Wow, you're late? Good to see you?' But we were civilized.'

Andrew (seen in an undated photo) was released after being charged with aggravated child abuse

0 comments:

Post a Comment