Sunday 31 January 2016

Arsenal FC news: ‘I’m enjoying hearing the fans scream my name,’ admits Alex Iwobi

Arsenal starlet Alex Iwobi has admitted he’s happy with the chances he’s getting in the FA Cup and loves hearing the home fans scream his name.
The talented midfielder played a big role in the Gunners’ 2-1 victory over Burnley in the fourth round and is hoping to get more action in the next match, which he wants to be at the Emirates Stadium again.
Iwobi said: “I’m enjoying the home ties in front of a massive crowd with everyone screaming your name and clapping. I’m enjoying it so hopefully we’ll get another home tie.
“With the chances I’ve been given, I’m happy already. Hopefully I’ll just get more and he will give me another chance.”
And when asked if his next target was to find the back of the net, he replied: “I’m hoping to get a goal. That will be amazing but it’s more about the team. We’re doing well and that’s what I’m looking at.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment