Wednesday 6 January 2016

Guardiola reveals he hasn't chosen a destination yet and says he will be leaving Bayern because he wants to have a taste of the BPL


Bayern Munich's soon-to-be ex-manager Pep Guardiola has revealed the reason behind his decision to quit the German club. 
The Spanish boss admits he opted not to renew his contract at Bayern Munich because of his desire to manage in the Premier League.

Guardiola will leave the German champions at the end of the season, and despite rumours that he will join Manchester City after that, Guardiola insists he has not made a decision on his next club.
Speaking at a press conference, he revealed: 'The reason I have not extended my contract is simple. I want to manage in the Premier League.
I want to experience the atmosphere there and look forward to the stages there. I'm 44, it's the right moment to go there. If I were 60 or 65 I would've stayed but I think I am too young.
'I haven't decided on a new club yet - I need a new challenge.'
This public statement could leave the major trio of Manchester City, United and Chelsea filed over each other to get him aboard their respective ships.  Carlo Ancelotti has been announced as the new Bayern Munich boss and will take over at the end of the season. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment