Saturday 3 October 2015

10 Funny And Silly Reasons To Break Up…lol…


1) 16 Missed Calls? “You Killed My Battery So
You’re Capable Of Killing Me” It’s Over!!!
2) How come mosquito is biting me and not
biting you? I smell conspiracy. ITS OVER!!!
3) You don’t even respect me, I’m talking and
you are busy breathing? It’s over!!!
4.) So now you are drinking coke that has
another man’s name on it, better go and find him
because it’s over between us.
5) So Beyonce’s “Drunk in Love” is your caller
tune?I can’t trust alcoholics with my future kids.
6) I called you and you picked up immediately.
You lack patience. Its Over!!!
7) Why are you using Broom to sweep my room
when you know I support PDP? It’s over!!!
You are always abbreviating the words in your
texts, you want our children to be short abi? It’s
OVER!!!
9) I told you I love my food hot but you refused
to warm the ice cream. You don’t care about
me. It’s over!!!
10) You don’t pay your tithe, if you can cheat on
God, then who am I? Pack your things. its over!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment