Friday 9 October 2015

One day a woman wanted to know

One day a woman wanted to know
 how the husband would react if she
 left without telling him where she
 had gone. So she decided to write
 him a letter saying she is tired of him
 and didn't want to live with him
 anymore and after writing she put
 the letter on the table in the
 bedroom and then hid under the
 bed...
 When the husband came back home,
 saw the letter and read it, he replied
 on the same paper and then began
 to sing and dance changing his
 clothes. He got his phone, dialed
 someone then said: "Hey babe, am
 just changing clothes then will join
 you, as for the other fool it has finally
 dawned on her that I was fooling
 around with her and has left. I was
 wrong..really wrong to have married
 her, I wish I had known you
 earlier.See you soon honey!" The
 husband walked out of the room and
 left. In tears and very upset, the
 woman got up from under the bed
 and decided to go and read what the
 husband wrote on the letter.
 When she got the letter, it said: "I
 COULD see your feet under the bed, I
 didn't make any phone call..I am
 going to buy bread. Stand up, stop
 your silly games and prepare me a
 meal....
 I LOVE YOU!
 Laugh as u can
 How many LIKES for this man

0 comments:

Post a Comment