Thursday 28 January 2016

Alexandre Pato lands in London, announces his move to Chelsea, and says 'I am so happy, Chelsea is my new home.'

Pato strikes a pose for the cameras as he walks through Heathrow Terminal 3 ahead of completing his move

Alexandre Pato has spoken about his move to Chelsea for the first time as the three parties involved finalise things on his loan switch, confirming: 'Chelsea is my new home.'

Pato who followed the Blues on Instagram last week will join Guus Hiddink's squad until the end of the season with the option for a potential £7million switch if he is successful.
The former AC Milan striker landed at Heathrow airport in London at lunchtime on Wednesday after an 11-and-a-half-hour journey from Sao Paulo and said it was a 'dream' move.
Alexandre Pato hailed his move to Chelsea as a 'dream' on arrival at Heathrow Airport on Wednesday

The Brazilian forward is putting the finishing touches on a move to Chelsea

When asked how he felt, Pato said: 'So happy, so happy, I stay here for my dream. Chelsea is my new home.
'Thanks Chelsea for the support. Thank you for my fans on my Instagram, Facebook, Twitter…
'I need to play I need to… I don't know what to say because I am so happy today.'

Speaking to Sky Sports in English, he added: 'I am very anxious. I want to know my new friends, new players, friends in the team. I'm really happy to play for Chelsea.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment