Sunday 4 October 2015

When Pastor Says Let Ur Amen Sound Like Thunde


As much as I don’t want to make a joke about this
I’m so tempted to do so.
This is a real encounter of what transpired in
church today. pastor was praying and all of us in
the congregation were shouting amen in a unified
loud voice. I guess pastor wasn’t ok with that and
he says I want your amen to do better than that. We
echoed another amen in a louder voice.
He wasn’t satisfied yet and he says let your amen
sound like thunder then the whole congregation
shouted a much more louder amen and he still
says, ” I want your amen to be so loud to bring
down this roof.
Omor, naim I tap my friend wey we come church
together naim I say, ‘bros, I dey take off abeg,. If
God answer the request of this pastor now, all of us
go die here o. Before pastor put all of us for trouble,
Make I dey outside sit with my fone in case kassala
burst. I go be d first to snap post on Lafkillz.blogspot.com
Cc: lalasticlala

0 comments:

Post a Comment