Friday 29 January 2016

Neymar gives Manchester United extra reason to sack Louis van Gaal and hire Pep Guardiola

Global star gives Man United perfect reason to sack Van Gaal and hire dream coach
                            Neymar wants to play for Guardiola 
Neymar has admitted that he wants to play for Pep Guardiola in the future.
The Bayern Munich coach is believed to be a target for Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester City and he is plotting a move to the Premier League.
And Neymar, who is a major target for United, has just given the club an extra incentive to land the former Barcelona tactician.
When asked if there is a particular coach he wanted to work for in the future, Neymar told Red Bull: ‘Yes there is one: Guardiola is a guy that I really admire and who I would love to work with.’
Global star gives Man United perfect reason to sack Van Gaal and hire dream coach
Neymar is wanted by United 
However, the Barcelona star admitted that he’s happy at Barcelona for now.
‘It’s tough to say if I want to play in other countries… nobody knows [about] tomorrow, but I’m very happy where I am now, at Barcelona.
‘I want to go to Brazil some day and I also would like to play in the United States – those two countries are where I want to play later on in my career.’

0 comments:

Post a Comment